Superking or two single beds.
Ensuite with bath and separate shower.
Total area 29m².
Foxwhelp, a characterful room, with views over the gently sloping fields towards Walford village and hills in the distance, from the bedroom and bathroom windows, which date back more than 300 years. Goodrich Castle can be seen below the horizon, and in the Spring and Summer you can watch the many house martins swooping to and from their nests under the eaves to feed their young. This suite has a very large ensuite bathroom, which has a double-ended bath and a state-of-the-art mains pressure steam shower. The floor in the bathroom is the original elm floor, which is the best preserved in the house.
Features and facilities in Foxwhelp:
- Comfortable superking Hypnos bed which can convert to two single beds, all with luxury Hypnos toppers
- Luxury cotton bed linen, luxury wool duvets and feather with down pillows (hypoallergenic alternatives available)
- Large ensuite bathroom with a large double-ended freestanding bath and a state-of-the-art mains pressure steam shower featuring Bluetooth connectivity to your tablet or smartphone
- Luxury towels and Bramley toiletries, handmade in the South West of England and free from parabens, sulphates & petrochemicals
- A selection of teas, freshly ground coffee and homemade goodies
- Chilled and sparkling filtered tap water available
- Fitted wardrobe with hanging space and shelving
- Smart TV and free Wi-Fi
- Blackout-lined curtains for a sounder sleep
- Hair dryer
- Ironing facilities available on request
- Original elm floorboards in the bathroom and new English oak boards in the bedroom, with rugs
- Hand-forged tulip lighting sculpture for reading in bed
- Period furniture and characterful stone fireplace with imposing oak beam mantel